For Wild Play, parents need to sign a waiver.
This must be done online at:
Wildplay website: http://wildplay.com/nanaimo/
Monkido® Adventure CourseThere are three self-paced Monkido® experiences that involve climbing, zip-lining, jumping, and swinging through obstacle games! Guests navigate log ladders, cargo nets, rope swings, tightropes, swinging logs, wobbly bridges, and more aerial surprises that gradually become higher and more challenging.In Nanaimo, the original Monkido Adventure Course course stretches through wide expanses of the forest. These original games are some of the trickiest. Can you “hang” in there?
Monkido® Extreme Course
- Minimum age 12.
- Chaperone requirements: A responsible adult must accompany kids age 13 and younger on site.
- Minimum reach 5’11” (180cm), with feet flat on the ground.
- Maximum weight limit is 300lbs (136kg).
- 30 – 60 minutes to complete.
- Signed online waiver is required for each guest (Parent/legal guardian signature is required for each minor guest).